smaller pictures above to enlarge. Images take a few moments to load.
: Please allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery of Our Laser
Urns. Some orders may ship within 3-5 business days depending on the time order
is placed. Many Urns Are Made To Order, So Please All Sufficient Time For
This Process. Some Urns Are In Stock And Can Be Shipped Sooner. Rush orders are available however, additional shipping and handling
fees apply. For further information please call
1-614-PAWS(7297) or email us at
Small Urn: L = 8" x H = 4.25" x W = 6"
Medium Urn: L = 8" x H = 5.25" x W = 6"
Large Urn: L = 8" x H = 7.25" x W = 6"
Our marble engraved cremation urns are beautiful way to memorialize your beloved
pet, with many customized features you can create a pet memorial as unique as
the relationship shared with your beloved companion
- Engraved In Absolute Black Marble; Creating Fine Detail In Quality Pictures
- Optional Storage Compartment Available On Top Of Urn Can Accommodate Pet
Memorial Items Such As Collar Or Favorite Toy
- Choose From Over 14 Font Options For Engraving Plate
- Choice Of 7 Engraving Plate Colors
- Engraving Font Selected For Plate Will Be Matched As Close As Possible For
Text Engraved On Marble
- Pet Urn Is Handcrafted In America And Made From Quarter Sawn Oak, Curly
Maple Or Cherry Wood
- Specialty And Exotic Woods Are Available Such As Brazilian Rosewood.
If You Want A Special Wood Please Call For Details
- All Memory Urns Are Oil Finished And Not Stained So The Natural Beauty Of
The Wood Is All That You See
Follow The Steps Below To Easily Customize Your Pet Urn
- 1. Click on light blue arrow beside each option below to choose your selection from the drop down
menu. The blue arrow is located to the right of your computer screen.
Select from options such as plate color, font, or engraving image for plate. You can see samples of this by clicking on the smaller photos above to enlarge
- 2. See further descriptions or pictures for options by clicking the
green sample link below each option choice On the left hand side of your
- 3 For best engraving photo quality submit clear and high resolution
photos. For image tips please
You can upload your photo by
CLICKING HERE to go to our engraving request
form. You do not have to fill out any additional information, just got to number
7 on the form you will see a Browse Button; click on the button to search your
hard drive for the photo. Once photo link is loaded in the field please click
the Submit Form Button located at the bottom of the page. This process does take
a few moments so please be patient. You can submit more than one photo for
your proof review however you need to upload and submit photos one at a time.
- 4. For you personalized engraved plate, choose number of engraving lines from the drop down menu beside the option named
Engraving Message. Each line will fit
50 characters and there is a charge of .25 per character. Separate
engraving lines will appear on the computer screen once you have selected number
of lines for the pet urn plate . Type in your engraving request the way you
would like it to appear on the name plate. If you have selected to engrave a
poem or other lengthy message you will receive a name plate large enough to
accommodate your personalize message. Therefore, text is visible and easy to
read and always centered. Large or extra large pet urns will receive a larger
plate to create a well balance memorial.
- 5. NOTE: Please select correct number of engraving lines to
ensure you have enough room to type in your personalized message. For
example: If you choose only 3 lines and then realize that your text will not
fit; once you select an additional line the field will be reset and any text
entered will be lost.
- 6. Make sure you hit the calculate price button before clicking on
the add to cart button to get the total price of your customized urn. If you change any options after you enter your engraving please hit the
Calculate Price Button again to get the total price of your customized pet