smaller pictures above to enlarge. Images take a few moments to load.
: Usually ships same or next business day. If available
custom engraving is done same or next business day.
Size: 6" x 4" x 9"
Our pet cremation urns are the perfect way to remember your beloved companion.
- The Framed Photo Urn is designed for pet owners who wish to display their
favorite 4" x 6", vertical photographs. This urn style is crafted from beautiful
red oak hardwoods creating a truly lasting memorial to your fallen friend.
- Shown here is the medium size for Pets between 1-70 pounds. We also provide
a large size for pets between 71-140 pounds (6" x 5" x 9").
- Choice Of 5 Fonts
- Choice Of 2 Plate Colors; Silver Or Brass
- Durable Quality Cremation Urn
- Each urn style comes with an acrylic window which slides out of the bottom
of each opened urn for easy installation of your favorite photo. It also
includes free brass name plate. The brass nameplate is added to create a truly
Follow The Steps Below To Easily Customize Your Pet Urn
- 1. Click on light blue arrow beside each option below to choose your selection from the drop down
menu. The blue arrow is located to the right of your computer screen.
Select from options such as wood type, plate color, font, or engraving image.
For example you can have paws prints on both sides of your pets name or a heart.
You can see samples of this by clicking on the smaller photos above to enlarge
- 2. See further descriptions or pictures for options by clicking the
green sample link below each option choice On the left hand side of your
- 3. Choose number of engraving lines from the drop down menu beside the option named
plate engraving. Each line will fit 28 characters and there is a charge of .25
per character. Separate engraving lines will appear on the computer screen
once you have selected number of lines for the pet urn plate.
- 4. NOTE: Please select correct number of engraving lines to
ensure you have enough room to type in your personalized message. For
example: If you choose only 3 lines and then realize that your text will not
fit; once you select an additional line the field will be reset and any text
entered will be lost. Therefore choose all engraving lines to ensure you have
enough room to fit your personalized message. All text will be centered.
- 6. Make sure you hit the calculate price button before clicking on
the add to cart button to get the total price of your customized urn. If you change any options after you enter your engraving please hit the
Calculate Price Button again to get the total price of your customized pet