smaller pictures above to enlarge. Images take a few moments to load.
Usually ships within 10 business days. However, some orders may ship within 3-5 business days depending on the time order is placed. Allow 4-6weeks for delivery of custom painted pet urns. Certain custom painted urn can be completed sooner. Rush orders are available however additional shipping and handling fees apply. For further information please call 1-614-PAWS(7297) or email us at
Size: Click on green sample link below Urn Size option to see all pet urn sizes
Our viewing cremation urns are the perfect way to remember your beloved companion. Choose from many different purebred figurines or have your pets photo engraved on Marble for a truly one of a kind pet urn. To see marble engraved urns click here. If you would like to order a viewing urn with an acrylic photo frame instead of a pet figurine click here to see our selection
- Hand Painted Pet Figurines That Can Be Custom Painted To Look Like Your Pet
- Choice Of 14 Fonts Options And 8 Plate Colors; Such as Silver, Brass, Marbleized Green, Blue Or Burgundy
- Pet Urn Is Handcrafted In America And Made From Solid Cherry, Walnut Or
Maple American Hardwood
- Acrylic Photo Frame Option Available For Inside Of Urn That Can Be Laser Engraved With Pet's Name, Short Poem Or Personal Saying
- Pet Loss Packet Includes: A Personalized Pet Cremation Poem, Personalized Pet Loss Card, Rainbow Bridge Poem Rolled In A Scroll And Pet Loss Tips For The Grieving Pet Owner
- Bottom Tray Insert Safely Seals Cremation Remains While Allowing For Placement Of Mementos For Personal Viewing. Tray Can Be Customized With A Marble Engraving Or Other Available Options.
Follow The Steps Below To Easily Customize Your Pet Urn
- 1. Click on light blue arrow beside each option below to choose your selection from the drop down
menu. The blue arrow is located to the right of your computer screen.
Select from options such as wood type, plate color, font, or engraving image.
For example you can have paws prints on both sides of your pets name or a heart.
You can see samples of this by clicking on the smaller photos above to enlarge
- 2. See further descriptions or pictures for options by clicking the green sample link below each option choice On the left hand side of your
- 3. If custom painting is requested you can upload photos for custom painted figurines
by clicking on the green sample link below the custom painting option or email the photos to
- 4. Choose number of engraving lines from the drop down menu beside the option named
plate engraving. Each line will fit 28 characters and there is a charge of .25
- 5. NOTE: Please select correct number of engraving lines to
ensure you have enough room to type in your personalized message. For
example: If you choose only 3 lines and then realize that your text will not
fit; once you select an additional line the field will be reset and any text
entered will be lost. Therefore choose all engraving lines to ensure you have
enough room to fit your personalized message. All text will be centered.
- 6. Make sure you hit the calculate price button before clicking on
the add to cart button to get the total price of your customized urn. Also
if you change any options after you enter your engraving please hit the
Calculate Price Button again to get the total price of your customized pet